Talk

Advanced search

Question about Freecycle and the Yahoo address I opened to join it.

(5 Posts)
Flibbertyjibbet Fri 17-Oct-08 22:50:31

OK I joined freecycle a few weeks ago.
I had a few evenings of receiving a million offer and taken emails.
I did ask for something, but the woman forgot to tell me her address - everytime I emailed her to ask for her address she'd just say 'come at tea time', So when I didn't come at tea time she emailed to blast me about rubbish frecylcers not turning up....
Hmm yes love they won't turn up will they if they don't know where to come for stuff???

Which kinda put me off freecyle so I haven't been on it for ages.

So, tonight I decided to put our old fridge on freecyle as I can't be arsed taking it to the tip for them to recycle.

I can't get onto freecycle, its saying it doesn't know my user name. Do Yahoo adresses go off if you don't use them for a month or so?

If so I'll be seriously pissed off as I just want to offer my fridge and there's no way I'm going through all the joining palaver again.

babyOcho Fri 17-Oct-08 23:48:47

I am pretty sure that yahoo addresses dont expire if they arent used all the time.

Are you sure that you're putting in the correct username?

RambleOn Sat 18-Oct-08 01:08:52

They do expire, my last one did. But I hadn't used it for well over a year, so don't know at what point it expired iyswim.

solo Sat 18-Oct-08 01:58:44

You have to sign in again if you haven't signed in for two weeks.

Flibbertyjibbet Sat 18-Oct-08 17:27:24

Thanks for the replies, but not to worry I put the fridge on ebay so I might even get 99p for it instead of a billion freecylers emails trying to grab it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now