Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mooncup advice-were does it go...help me

(5 Posts)
haroldcat Fri 29-Aug-08 15:33:46

3rd day with my mooncup and no leaks....its comfy....no problems with insertion BUT...it disappearsshock
I have a cervix high and towards my back and due to repair jobs from lo I have scarring towards my bottom.(sorry)
Thing is I cut the stem down to a cm because of the internal scarring and I could feel it touching that tissue.... I put the cup in low down but when I go to get it back its gone. It moves itself high up and these fingers of mine then cant even reach the stem.
I use my pelvic floors to push it back down and manage to grap the base but I feel my fingers are going to get lost with needing to reach so high blush
Someone please tell my what Im doing wrong why is my body like a hoover and I cant reach it.
I have ordered a spare and was wondering if leaving more stem on would help....but then it digs into the scar...please help its all good apart from the disappearing act. Am I just inserting too far...should you be able to feel it at the entrance to your vagina blush

WilfSell Fri 29-Aug-08 15:49:58

OK TMI alert but mine seems best about one-finger joint 'in' so to speak. Does that make sense. I only push it until I can't feel it at all internally. I have cut all the stem off so that I can leave it low down without feeling it also (on the advice of many people on MN!)

WilfSell Fri 29-Aug-08 15:50:32

When I say 'can't feel it' I don't mean with a finger, I just mean so my, er, bits can't feel it... blush

girlandboy Fri 29-Aug-08 20:14:26

I also insert mine about a finger joint in, but it seems to get drawn in on it's own. But I don't like it too low down, else I can feel it. To retrieve it I have to insert the whole of my middle finger just to find it. After a few "pushes down" I can reach it, but I know what you mean about your body hoovering it in - I'm just the same.
However, this doesn't bother me, I'm certainly alot more familiar with my inner workings than I used to be. grin

haroldcat Mon 01-Sep-08 16:49:21

Thanks ladies think its because I worry i wont be able to reach that high up to retrieve the missing object lol. Ill try again next month

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now