Talk

Advanced search

Where can I buy organic cotton clothing for all the family?

(7 Posts)
tutu100 Mon 17-Sep-07 19:06:36

I know I've asked this before, but where can I get organic cotton clothing for all the family.

Sometimes I get ds c4c clothing, but can't really afford their prices at the moment. Last catalogue next had t-shirts at a reasonble price, but this catalogue doesn't have them.

I would also like to get me some clothes and underwear and dp some t-shirts and underwear.

Where do you buy yours?

NAB3 Mon 17-Sep-07 19:07:09

M&S?

goingfor3 Mon 17-Sep-07 19:08:37

www.peopletree.co.uk

fingerwoman Mon 17-Sep-07 19:10:57

someone I know reported Next to trading standards because on reading the labels in their "organic" clothing, many items had as little as 5% organic materials in.
so that's maybe why it isn't in there any more?

h&m and m&s do some. must be plenty of online places if you google

GreatAuntieWurly Mon 17-Sep-07 19:11:32

tesco's do some,.

burstingbug Mon 17-Sep-07 19:12:39

I saw some organic cotton clothing in New Look last week.hmm

tutu100 Mon 17-Sep-07 19:19:04

Thank you for your suggestions. I am trying to find somewhere that I can get everything from if that is possible. Have been on the m&s website and they have got some really cute t-shirts for ds so I think I will try and get those when I go in to town. I'm shocked to hear about the content of organic cotton in the next t-shirts!

I'm really trying to buy just organic clothing after reading some horrible reports on the number of deaths associated with pesticides used to cultivate cotton. It seems so wrong that people are dying so that we can buy t-shirts for a £1.

Unfortunately my budget doesn't allow me to be as ethical as I would like. (trying to decide if fair trade is more important than organic or vice versa).

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: