Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Try Moltex nappies if you use disposables - yay 4 mums who are using washable!!

(8 Posts)
gogetter Mon 23-Jul-07 20:01:42

This is not a plug by a secret marketing agent for this brand but if you are using disposables try these - they are just as good as other brands but a lot more environmentally friendly. We can all do our bit to make our impact on the earth just a little smaller and the nappies babies go through is a huge burden on resources. Tried and tested they were just as absorbent as other brands - plus they are apparently beter for babies bottoms - no bleach and what-not!!

Yay for mummy's using washable!!

puppydavies Mon 23-Jul-07 20:15:49

they are about twice the price though.

hatrickjacqueline Mon 23-Jul-07 20:22:36

Message withdrawn

BrownSuga Mon 23-Jul-07 20:26:35

natural ollection have for .15p each i think that's comparable isn't it. we love them. when they do degarde, they don't leach chemicals.

hatrickjacqueline Mon 23-Jul-07 20:30:52

Message withdrawn

gogetter Tue 24-Jul-07 12:36:26

Oh well that one then natural ollection. I wonder how many mums use cloth nappies?? They are a bit of a pain but worthwhile if you have the time!

portonovo Tue 24-Jul-07 13:20:33

How do washable nappies need time? You only need to bung them in a bucket, then bung contents of said bucket in the washing machine say 2-4 times a week. Oh and 5 mins hanging them out (or if you must, putting them in a drier) those 2-4 times a week. And you don't have to spend time/money every week or month buying disposables and carting them home.

I used terries for all 3 of my children, and nearly 15 years after buying them I'm still using some of them for cloths for all sorts of messy jobs around the house! Talk about good value...

PrettyCandles Tue 24-Jul-07 13:22:21

Yes, moltex are very good. Expensive though. But OTOH they're mail order so you don't have to lug them home from teh supermarket.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now