Talk

Advanced search

plant based hand cream

(8 Posts)
woodpecker2 Wed 07-Feb-18 16:17:30

I am trying to cut down on artificial chemicals etc and move to more plant based potions. I have always used E45 cream and just tried the faith in nature's hand cream but it wasn't strong enough and now my hands are cracked and sore. I have found some sudocrem under the sink for now!

Can anyone recommend a good solid more eco hand cream. There are plenty of brands in big green smile but I can't tell what will work and they are about expensive to start ordering more that don't work.

Vitalogy Wed 07-Feb-18 16:32:34

I use coconut oil on body and hands and almond oil on face and hands too. It's nice to get away from the harsh chemicals.

Vitalogy Wed 07-Feb-18 16:34:01

I've just posted this on the coconut oil thread too. smile

woodpecker2 Wed 07-Feb-18 17:43:20

Ah good cross over I will have a look, it always seems to come down to using less products. We seem to have been sold alot of different stuff we don't need.

Vitalogy Wed 07-Feb-18 17:56:48

That's it. Big money making scheme that's all it is. Makes me feel better having less stuff and clutter in general. Simplify where possible I say.

Ohyesiam Wed 07-Feb-18 18:22:51

Burt's Bees, they have several types, the strongest is called hand balm, I think.

Rebecca75 Fri 09-Feb-18 23:26:18

Weleda skin food!! It's amazing!
Burts bees are owned by a chlorine chemical company so I question their ethics. Weleda are a bit for profit 100% natural, ethical and mostly organic company.

Thinkingofausername1 Fri 09-Feb-18 23:34:21

Clarins? They are plant based but not sure if they do hand cream.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: