Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Green cleaners where d'yer get yer bicarb..?

(8 Posts)
Mij Thu 09-Oct-14 18:25:09

...cos all I've got at the mo is a tiny pot for baking.

Can do indie shops/supermarkets/online. All recommendations gratefully received!

grin

Mij Sat 11-Oct-14 16:18:55

Bumping for the weekend. I've found a couple of other threads but I do definitely want bicarb not soda crystals, cos I need dat abrasion, man. wink

oif Sat 11-Oct-14 20:50:47

I used these people www.summernaturals.co.uk for a load of stuff - bicarb, white vinegar etc. and all worked well. Also good for bottles if you make up your own liquids etc.

Bicarb here

Rattitude Wed 12-Nov-14 18:15:44

A bit late but just in case you are still trying to source some cheap-ish bicarb...

I bought my 5kg stock from Summer Naturals too a few years ago when it was pretty cheap then.

I have still got plenty so have not bought any more. However, I have seen big bags at a much cheaper price in Chinese supermarkets.

If you live near Manchester, I can recommend the Wing Yip superstore.

IsItTeaYoureLookingFor Mon 01-Dec-14 23:14:56

Wow I just went on the summer naturals sight and some really interesting stuff there and really cheap too!

AuntieStella Mon 01-Dec-14 23:17:35

Wilkos stocks it - sometimes.

flipchart Mon 01-Dec-14 23:18:15

I get mine from the local pharmacy. They order it and they normally get it next day. I get a 5kg box. I get my Epsom salts the same way.

ushiemama Mon 01-Dec-14 23:27:01

What do you use Epsom Salts for?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now