Talk

Advanced search

Trailer Bike and Child Bike Seat on one bike!

(2 Posts)
jasminder1 Sat 18-Jun-11 21:56:15

Hi, just wanted to know if anyone has had any success doing the school run on a bike with a trailer-bike on tow plus a child seat up front!. I've seen lots of reviews for trailer bikes which I'm sure my DS (aged 3) can cope with but I also need to somehow transport my DS (aged 2) and thought about adding a child seat up front too. Only thing is I'm worried about the stability and balance of the bike and how to get them off safely without the bike falling - any tips/ideas would be great. Don't like the idea of towing a child trailer to carry them both together as they tend to be quite wide and would be too dangerous on the roads I intend to use. Do you think this would work?, if not guess it will be down to go old fashioned foot power!

stepawayfromthebiscuits Sat 18-Jun-11 22:00:37

You need this thread! www.mumsnet.com/Talk/ethical_living/1229827-wanted-to-buy-Trikidoo-pashley-trike-or-similar-or-advice-on-which-makes-are-best

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now