Talk

Advanced search

Washable san pro?

(7 Posts)
misspopsicle Sat 04-Jun-11 15:36:52

Not sure if I'm posting in the right forum but am really hoping some of you lovely ladies will have some advice for me regarding washable sanitary towels. Hate hate hate disposable suff for many reasons and have recently tried a mooncup and really didn't get on with it at all soooo washable san pro seems to be the answer. Have spent most of the day looking at different websites but just don't know what to choose. I have quite heavy periods so need something to hold a fair amount of fluid and would prefer to have a PUL layer in it for a bit of extra protection. Any advice would be fab, thanks!

PaisleyLeaf Sat 04-Jun-11 15:41:29

I like the minkee ones from weenotions.
Luxury moon may have them too.
For heavy flow it's probably worth getting the longer ones too.

misspopsicle Sat 04-Jun-11 16:31:22

Oh thanks, that's one of the websites I hadn't come across, what a big selection! Have ordered a couple from there, can't wait to try them out and stock up o more next week!

RunforFun Sat 04-Jun-11 16:35:36

I have some imse vimse ones. I chose that particular brand as they did good nappies.

I wish I had gone for patterned ones though rather than cream just to disguise the stains !

misspopsicle Sat 04-Jun-11 16:42:03

I had a look at those too, are they good? There are some lovely patterned ones out there. I'm just looking forward to not have all the pain and irritation that disposables cause me!

Takver Sat 04-Jun-11 22:20:45

I've got the Moonrabbits ones which I've been very pleased with. Though I'm now a mooncup convert so they haven't seen much use of late grin

misspopsicle Tue 07-Jun-11 11:31:54

Thanks all, got a wee package in the post this morning and although I haven't tried them, think they're very pretty! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now