Boyfriend

(3 Posts)
Pixiegirl76 Tue 08-May-18 12:45:59

i need help with a bf dillema.He lives in another country,but we have been together for 5 years.We see each other,when we can,and i thought i could trust him.A few weeks ago,he had car trouble,and mentioned that someone was selling a car very cheaply,and he wanted to buy it,to get him around,work and stuff.Never asked me for the money,but I wired it to him,He told me he bought it,But I discovered,he wasnt using it,I couldent understand this,he was desperate.Then a mutual friend of mine,told me he had sold it for twice what we had payed for it.I am devastaed,I pretended I didnt know,he said he was waiting to get paid for the insurance.I am wondering what else he has lied about.What do you all think??? I cried this morning ):

OP’s posts: |
Kocerhan3 Thu 10-May-18 20:27:21

Talk to him. Maybe he needed the money for something, or is struggling. You never know. However if it turns out that it's selfish reasons of profit etc, then stand your ground! You're not his money tree and he shouldn't have deceived you like that! Tell him it's upset you and that you feel he's betrayed your trust. Hold. Him. Accountable. But go and open up this conversation. On the phone, Skype or in person rather than on text

Pixiegirl76 Thu 10-May-18 21:51:53

Im to scared to ask him,thats the problem.I would have sent the money,regardless,so why lie?I know he needs the money,Its the lying.I am just disappointed.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in