Talk

Advanced search

Decent cover for Kindle paperwhite for ds(10)?

(7 Posts)
jelliebelly Thu 23-Jul-15 21:58:44

Ds(10) is getting a Kindle for his birthday in a few weeks time and we wanted to get a case that offers some protection and is unique enough to stand out if left somewhere. Maybe personalised with his name in massive letters!!
I've tried googling but there are simply too many out there and i didn't know where to start - hoping for some recommendations from other kindle users please.

starkadder Thu 23-Jul-15 22:01:11

We've got the "official" Amazon ones which are pricy but really good - fit perfectly; protect if dropped on floor or out of bunk bed (just for example confused). Ds has a bright orangey red colour one.

BumbleBeeBat Mon 27-Jul-15 10:59:59

I have the official Kindle cover, it's the orangey red one too. I had a cheap cover for my last Kindle and this one is much nicer.

BitterChocolate Mon 27-Jul-15 11:17:41

I bought one from Etsy for DS. I don't think that maker is still in business, but there are lots of them making covers on there in all sorts of bright colours and they are customisable.

firesidechat Mon 27-Jul-15 11:21:20

Both my daughter and I have the official Amazon covers and I can't fault them.

Could you personalise them yourself?

ImperialBlether Mon 27-Jul-15 11:22:01

I have this one in purple, but they do other colours. It's great. Suede on the inside, canvas on the outside, protects the Kindle well.

littleducks Mon 27-Jul-15 11:30:14

I got a moko thin shell case for dd after buying another useless case couldn't justify the official ones price

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now