Talk

Advanced search

HELP! Kindle app on iPad mini..?

(4 Posts)
CSLewis Mon 10-Nov-14 13:10:01

Having read about the kindle app on MN, I thought I'd download it to my mini iPad - managed that bit fine (am definitely not the most technologically adept person in the world...).

Now though - how/where do I search and 'download' books so that I can read them in the kindle app? Is it via amazon? If so, accessing amazon on the iPad mini doesn't seem to bring up the same kind of page as when I do the same thing on a normal-sized iPad... confused

My daughter has an actual physical kindle, but I think that it's linked to my husband's amazon account rather than mine, so that shouldn't be affecting things.

I have looked for a kindle app tutorial on amazon but found nothing. I'm sure I'm missing something glaringly obvious, but I just don't 'get' it! Any tips much appreciated thanks

MamaMed Mon 10-Nov-14 15:05:10

On the amazon website, purchase the kindle books exactly as you would purchase a normal book. It will then ask you which device to send the book to.

tabulahrasa Mon 10-Nov-14 15:07:54

You just browse amazon...you're probably on the mobile site, just scroll down to the bottom and click the bit that says something like go to full amazon site.

CSLewis Mon 10-Nov-14 16:55:27

Thank you, I seem to have turned a corner! thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now