Advanced search

I need a cover/stand for my Kindle.....but I'm very fussy

(12 Posts)
angel1976 Thu 06-Jun-13 20:43:44

bisjo Thank you for your recommendation for the Lente covers. I ordered one after reading your post and it came yesterday and I love it and a real bargain at less than £20! smile

tb Thu 06-Jun-13 19:17:44

I got a nice one from ebay. It's leather - I know you don't want that, but I seem to remember seeing suede ones, too. Might be worth a look. I got it last year for about £5, when all the amazon ones were over £40.

Figgyroll Fri 22-Mar-13 22:12:03

When I bought my Kindle cover from Tesco recently they had quite a selection. Mine is purple, canvas type material but they also had a few which stood up.

KatyMac Mon 18-Mar-13 19:07:48

Good idea - I'll email & ask

difficultpickle Sun 17-Mar-13 11:15:19

You should contact the company I linked. They are small and I'm sure would be interested in doing a cover you've described.

KatyMac Sun 17-Mar-13 11:13:47

Cake, that looks great but I don't red at that angle

KatyMac Sun 17-Mar-13 11:13:12

Yes I guess I want a Fire cover sized for a paperwhite; maybe I need to commission it

JiltedJohnsJulie Sun 17-Mar-13 08:58:44

Now that does look good cake.

CakeExpectations Sun 17-Mar-13 00:12:41

I've got one of these and I absolutely love it. Doesn't look out of place anywhere (bed mostly) and holds the screen at just the right angle.

Link is for a US website, to show you the colours. Amazon sell them for less than £20. I bought a couple even cheaper from a small independent shop locally.

Highly recommended. smile

difficultpickle Sun 17-Mar-13 00:00:42

Have a look here. Really lovely covers. The Kindle Fire cover converts into a stand but I've no idea about the paperwhite version.

JiltedJohnsJulie Sat 16-Mar-13 23:57:38

Absolutely no idea sorry, but please show us a pic when you get one smile

KatyMac Sat 16-Mar-13 21:09:07

I have a paperwhite; I love it

It means I can read more easily for longer (I get pain in my hands)

But I want a cover/stand thing so I can lie on my side and just turn the pages with it being supported

Preferably covered in nice cloth not leather (although suede would be OK)

So where should I look for it? Any ideas? I don't even know how to describe the shape I want.....& when I google I get little bags to put it in

I tried to make one & it was a disaster

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now