Talk

Advanced search

Feckity feck feck feck! Got my kindle yesterday and it's scratched ALREADY. grrrrrrrrrrr

(6 Posts)
oneofsuesylvesterscheerios Sat 16-Jul-11 10:02:59

God I'm soooooooo annoyed. How the bloody he'll did that happen already????!!! I've just noticed it now I'm reading right in front of the window. Shit!

JiltedJohnsJulie Sat 16-Jul-11 19:10:12

That's really bad luck. Are you sure it didn't arrive scratched......

oneofsuesylvesterscheerios Sat 16-Jul-11 20:27:29

Well no, can't be sure as I was reading in artificial light yesterday and it only showed up when I was right by the window this morning. It's not as if it's been on the bottom of a pile of crap (yet) so I really can't see how it could have been done. I've emailed amazon to see what they say.

Trouble is I've downloading all my holiday reading onto it! Shit...

JiltedJohnsJulie Sun 17-Jul-11 20:16:53

Have Amazon replied yet?

oneofsuesylvesterscheerios Mon 18-Jul-11 21:02:38

Gosh yes, they were brilliant!
Said it didn't matter whether I'd scratched it or not, was all under warantee. Rang me back immediately on getting message request, arranged for new one to be sent straight away and old one picked up. All the books are on my amazon account and can be transferred at cluck of button!

Sooooooo impressed with their customer service smile

JiltedJohnsJulie Tue 19-Jul-11 18:32:24

So glad they've sorted it out for you. Have been very impressed so far with their customer service apart from the man on Saturday who couldn't get what I was saying. Don't think that anyone had explained that some of us up North say book instead of buck grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now