Talk

Advanced search

Is anyone interested in applying for job share marketing/ media / communication jobs with me?

(4 Posts)
Caligula Sun 24-Jul-05 15:52:11

I've just seen some really interesting jobs being advertised by the Children's Society, but I really do not want to work full time ever again, if I can help it, and certainly not now when the children are so young. So I want a job share partner who has got some media or marketing experience who can be my job share application partner. These jobs are based in London, I live in Kent and would be interested in applying for similar jobs in Central London and Kent (although I swore I'd never work in London again as well - but these particular jobs I've seen are the only ones that have raised my interest in 2 years!)

Twiglett Sun 24-Jul-05 15:53:21

oo I would be in about 4 years time though

docket Sun 24-Jul-05 15:55:59

What kind of media experience? I've got several years experience in a media planning/buying agency and would absolutely love to work part time. Am currently working 4 days a week but want less. Can you point me in the direction of said job ads so I can see whether they'd be appropriate for me?

Caligula Sun 24-Jul-05 15:59:32

Yep. here they are.

If I do my usual inert thing Twig, and say "hmm that looks interesting - but I'll wait until DD (3) is at school" - I'll get back to you! (Will probably take me that long as well)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now