Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Wanted: A new job

(6 Posts)
CHUNKYMUNKEY Sat 09-Jul-05 14:57:52

I am looking for a new job, I have worked as an Audio Typist for almost eight years for a Civil Service department, but am being made redundant next week, I was offered a new job but unfortunately this has fallen through. I have RSA Stage 2 and 3 qualifications in office skills such as Word Processing, Text Processing and Audio Typing. I am applying for jobs that are in the local papers but as i want to work part-time to fit around my dd who is almost 4, this is quite difficult, just interested to see if anyone on Mumsnet could help? Thanks. I live in West London.

KBear Sat 09-Jul-05 15:07:33

go on your local council's website - they often advertise jobs there in school offices etc. It's tricky finding part-time work isn't it. Good luck.

CHUNKYMUNKEY Sun 10-Jul-05 14:39:55

Thanks KBear, trying my local council website but it keeps crashing, the search goes on.

Surfermum Mon 11-Jul-05 13:40:45

Bump for artyjoe.

artyjoe Mon 11-Jul-05 14:58:51

Thanks surfermum!

I run an audio transcribing business, have done for 13 years now, and have 18 people transcribing on a full/part time basis from home. If you have broadband and can do more than 2 recordings of 2hrs a week, then please CAT me and I'll send all the details.

Thanks - Joe

CHUNKYMUNKEY Mon 11-Jul-05 21:30:05

artyjoe, i have CAT you. Thanks Surfermum for bumping.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now