Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Maternity suit needed

(8 Posts)
anchovies Thu 07-Jul-05 08:03:44

I desperately need to find a suit from somewhere and I need it fast! No way I can fit in my normal work clothes anymore and got a v important meeting coming up. Have tried the one in Next on and the jacket was too short, looked ridiculous! Just wondering if anyone has got any ideas for other places I could try. I'm in Manchester.

Blackduck Thu 07-Jul-05 08:11:47

Haven't seen it in the flesh as it were, but John Lewis do a 'Bump' pack (trousers, skirt, cami top and top) in black for £90 - it streaches etc and from the website looks smart enough for work/meetings - no jacket thou'
here

anchovies Thu 07-Jul-05 08:35:31

Thanks Blackduck, will go and have a look, JL is somewhere I haven't tried yet. Really could do with a jacket though if anyone else has got any ideas?

PiccadillyCircus Thu 07-Jul-05 08:41:28

I know there's a company called Business Bump but don't know their website's address. I will have a search for it.

Sometimes there are suits on ebay.

Blooming Marvellous might have some suits as well?

PiccadillyCircus Thu 07-Jul-05 08:42:57

Here is Business Bump

PiccadillyCircus Thu 07-Jul-05 08:45:24

Some Blooming Marvellous things.

PiccadillyCircus Thu 07-Jul-05 08:49:29

And there is a Blooming Marvellous in Manchester

anchovies Thu 07-Jul-05 09:53:57

Thankyou so much picadillycircus, have tried the online blooming marvellous and they didn't have my size however just rang the shop and they have! So off there this afternoon. Think I may order from business bump as well!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now