Talk

Advanced search

interview stage roughly how many candidates would you think......

(4 Posts)
allthreerolledintoone Wed 11-Nov-09 10:15:30

dh had an interview monday for a lecturer post-it was a 45min interview which inluded him giving a 10 min presentation etc.He had to hand in his medical history for occupational health and ID etc for security clearance and they checked his qualifications. They said the chosen candidate would hear by the end of the week arrrraaagggh. I know its not the end of the week yet but the suspense is killing me-if they get to the interview stage how many candidates do you think they normally narrow it down to. We desperately want him to get bthis job both of us havent slept all week lol

OmniDroid Wed 11-Nov-09 10:18:50

I was one of four when I was interviewed in a similar way for a lecturer post about 18 months ago.

allthreerolledintoone Wed 11-Nov-09 10:25:31

how did you get omnidroid? I just hate this waiting i wish they would let us know either way....

Blackduck Wed 11-Nov-09 10:49:15

Medical history and all that is just to speed up the process. Number of candidates - who knows! Could have been interviewing all day (so around 6), or even over serveral days. Try to get some sleep!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now