Talk

Advanced search

What should it say on an enhanced CRB?

(4 Posts)
colie Fri 11-Sep-09 16:37:38

If I had been checked for working with children and adults what would it say in the "Protection of Children Act List Information". Would it say Not Requested or Non Recorded? It says None Recorded on 3 sections of mine but on the education and child act part it says "not requested".

I am panicking that I have not been checked for working with children and will have to wait another 8 weeks on another crb enhanced disclosure coming through?

Hoping someone has a CRB handy or knows about CRB's and can tell me.

Thanks.

Smithagain Fri 11-Sep-09 16:42:40

I have one to hand. Under "Protection of Children Act List Information", it has "None Recorded"

The only place I've seen "Not Requested" is under the Protection of Vulnerable Adults heading, on Disclosures that are specifically for children's work.

I don't know what implications that has for your post, sorry.

colie Fri 11-Sep-09 16:48:58

thanks smithagain.

Not great news for me as I am about to start a placement with social services child protection team so need to obviously have been checed for working with children, whereas the only crb I can find was where I worked with adults only, so under "protection of vulnerable adults it has none recorded.

My uni did a full crb check on me, all was clear but they don't keep the crb's and I can't find my copy.

Wow, thanks for speedy reply.

Smithagain Fri 11-Sep-09 17:27:19

No problem. Hope you can get something sorted out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now