Talk

Advanced search

Help Please - follow up from written warning

(2 Posts)
sadhoney Mon 07-Sep-09 14:33:46

Hello about 3 weeks ago I posted about having a written warning, now I feel so sick about work I it is making me ill I havent eaten since Friday and today I am off sick as got tonsilitis.

Had my annual leave returned to work last Thursday (after a sleepless night)and my director whom I share an office with is turning me into a nervous wreck making me doubt everything about myself. Friday she came in to the office and I could tell she was moody and started banging about and she raised her voice and said that I smelt horrid and that perfume I was wearing was just awful (the same perfume that I wear all the time) and proceeded to fling the window wide open and still saying that I smelt just awful. And didnt speak to me for the rest of the day sad

2 members of staff said to me that she was totally rude and horrid to me and when I got home I just cried, I dont know what to do anymore have been upset and really dont want to return I am off work at the mo with tonsilitis but the more I think about going back the more I get nervous what can I do. Please help as I am so sad and crying while I am writing this

mellifluouscauliflower Mon 07-Sep-09 22:26:49

The TUC site has some good advice on what to do if you are being bullied at work:

www.tuc.org.uk/tuc/rights_bullyatwork.cfm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now