Talk

Advanced search

Anybody kind enough to offer some help deciding on a job/career?

(3 Posts)
sazzlelou Fri 24-Jul-09 16:17:47

Hi there

I'm looking for some help, i'm fed up of going round iin circles and done know what to do next.

I am currently working but I hatte it, the job is ok, but the company isn't. There are nice people there but the management aren't very good.
I'm on crap money and have been given an extra role since an employee left but have not been given any extra benefits.

I really need to get out of the job, it's getting me down somewhat. But i dont know what my options are.

I got this job, as after uni i temped for 6 months and wanted something permanent. i was fed up of interview after interview saying I was either overqualified or under experienced so jumped at the first job I was offered.

I've got lots of skills, I'm a hard worker and fst learner but when i search for jobs i never seem to have the right credentials, and after so long looking it gets me down again!

So any suggestion what I could do, where I could look for advice, anyone been in a similar situation.

I'm getting married next year and even without that, I'm fed up of scrimping each month and feeling down all the time.

TIA for any advice and sorry about the long post

trixymalixy Fri 24-Jul-09 22:06:42

What was your degree in?

What skills do you have?

What do you like doing?

LightShinesInTheDarkness Fri 24-Jul-09 22:07:19

What kind of work do you do?

Have you tried this book?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now