Talk

Advanced search

Matched Giving

(10 Posts)
flatmouse Wed 01-Jul-09 11:53:34

Does anyone know what Companies offer matched giving (where Company will donate up to a certain amount to match what employee raises)? Or does your Company?

My Company used to, but they don't any more ... thinking about PTA money-raising.

Many thanks
Flatmouse

flatmouse Wed 01-Jul-09 12:52:03

hopeful bump.

annh Wed 01-Jul-09 13:38:17

As you are doing this for school fundraising, it might be easier and more effective to put a note in the next school newsletter asking parents to let you know if their employer does this?

rubyslippers Wed 01-Jul-09 13:39:43

There are thousands of companies out there so would be hard to find out whcih do it

As a PP says, put something in the next newsletter

Sky and Vodafone do it, and some of the Banks as well

LongDroopyBoobyLady Wed 01-Jul-09 13:44:05

Is this the kind of thing you're after?

www.thegivingmachine.co.uk/

flatmouse Wed 01-Jul-09 14:47:30

Unfortunately requests in newsletters go un-answered! I was hoping to be more specific in the request, ie if u work for x, y, z we believe you can do matched giving, please chat with us...

Thanks for the responses.

No, LDBL, that's not what i'm after - we do something similar using buy.at, but thanks

ruddynorah Wed 01-Jul-09 14:48:10

m&s do.

flatmouse Wed 01-Jul-09 14:59:00

Thanks! Have now found a doc on web which lists a number of possible. May not be up to date, but is a start! (and it includes M&S and Vodafone)

morleylass Wed 01-Jul-09 16:59:55

Aviva (prev NU) do - they match up to a maximum of £500.

trixymalixy Thu 02-Jul-09 00:20:21

Abbey did when i worked there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now