Advanced search

mumsnet work

Find the perfect family friendly job

Ooops! I misplaced (LOST!!!) my form P45!!! What do I do?

(4 Posts)
Chandra Tue 16-Jun-09 10:42:51

I have no idea where I put it but I suspect it may have gone accidentally in the rubish after my last desk decluttering blush

Can I get a copy? if so, where?


flowerybeanbag Tue 16-Jun-09 11:15:02

Assuming you need it to give a new employer you can't get a replacement, no.

But you can fill in a P46 for your new employer to make sure you get put on the correct tax rate.

Chandra Tue 16-Jun-09 18:27:46

Thank you

Chandra Wed 17-Jun-09 09:52:17

Gosh! and I have just realised that my P60 is also missing. I had the hope they weren't together AAARGHH**

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: