Advanced search

Tax credits for before & after school clubs?

(3 Posts)
CapricaSix Thu 11-Jun-09 14:22:44

Can you claim tax credits to help pay for them?


FluffyBunnyGoneBad Thu 11-Jun-09 14:23:27

Yes as long as they are approved childcare, registered by Ofsted.

CapricaSix Thu 11-Jun-09 14:24:05


Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now