Advanced search

NI enquiry

(2 Posts)
angy74 Sun 12-Oct-08 18:08:34

Dear all,
Wanted some advice......I want to take help for childcare from someone who has a British passport but has just come to UK since a couple of months. How do I arrange for her to pay her NI contributions.

LIZS Mon 13-Oct-08 18:05:18

She needs a NI number if she hasn't already had one allocated. Info and contact number to do so here. If you employ her you would need to ensure the contributions are made. hth

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: