Advanced search

Replacement copies of CSE certificates!

(3 Posts)
sharry Mon 28-Feb-05 16:25:09

Can anyone help/advise, I need replacement certificates for my CSE's that I took in 1978. I know EdExcel, AQA, OCR, WJEC and CCEA are the organisations but I'm drawing a blank trying to contact them over the www.
Someone somewhere, must know? Any advice links would be wonderful!

Potty1 Mon 28-Feb-05 16:52:02

sharry - lots of the old exam bords don't exist now. Have a look here for the new names and details of how to get replacements.

sharry Tue 01-Mar-05 14:42:08

Thank you Potty 1 I've e-mailed to find out!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now