Talk

Advanced search

Applying for TA job....Help please.

(5 Posts)
lemonlady Mon 15-Sep-08 12:30:02

Have done my application form and letter, just a bit stuck on my interests section.
Any experts out there give me a hand, brain gone to mush.
Is it excepatble to put socailising or do they prefare hill walking, obviously will include family stuff ( 2 dc).

Thanks

HonoriaGlossop Mon 15-Sep-08 13:28:38

I'm not an expert so feel free to ignore but if this is for a primary school, personally I would want to put down things that might be transferable, to give yourself the best chance of standing out from the crowd and seeming to have more to offer;

primary schools need a wide range of skills; practical things....so if you like drawing, painting, jewellery making, any craft activity, or can play an instrument....etc etc etc. I would have thought that would be good stuff to put in because they'll be thinking "ooh she could help with displays/music lessons" etc.

lemonlady Mon 15-Sep-08 14:07:51

Thanks honoria,
It all makes sense now. would never have thought of those things although, do them regular with dc's.
Its in a primary school with SENCO pupil. YR i think.

HonoriaGlossop Mon 15-Sep-08 14:21:23

Hope you get it!

McDreamy Mon 15-Sep-08 14:22:52

TA to me means Territorial Army but after reading your thread I'm thinking this is not what you are applying for grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now