Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I have got no work to do tomorrow

(8 Posts)
PlainFlum Tue 11-Jan-05 16:31:02

and had none today either. Spent most of day on MN and hotmail. No one expecting me at office tomorrow as sposed to be at clients but client not ready til Thursday.

If I come here to office then I will just surf web all day and be bored.

Thinking of just staying home and playing with my baby instead. But not saying anything (in case they say no - which they will as they probably would rather I sat in office and did nothing than actually had a nice time)

What do you think?

PlainFlum Tue 11-Jan-05 16:31:27

that was pretty mad, my post disappeared !!!!!

motherinferior Tue 11-Jan-05 16:31:38

Phone in sick?

munnzieb Tue 11-Jan-05 16:32:57

ooh can we trade jobs for a day..... please!

failing that yes, ring in sick. (take it as a holiday?) and more importantly do u have internet at home - if u do then have a hol if not come in and chat on mn whilst ur quiet!

PlainFlum Tue 11-Jan-05 16:34:06

Point is though that don't want another sick day against my name, and don't see why should use my holiday.

I just want a free day since would be doing nothing anyway.

spose it is a bit cheeky

PlainFlum Tue 11-Jan-05 16:35:36

I was thinking of just not coming. No one would miss me as am sposed to be at clients. Been told to charge to client anyway as they booked us for the week and aren't ready so can't really do anything else.

So fundamentally does it actually matter where I spend the day.

PlainFlum Tue 11-Jan-05 16:38:59

I am a scaredy cat.

miranda2 Wed 12-Jan-05 22:31:10

Yeah, if you're charging the client I'd 'work from home preparing for the meetings with that client'.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now