Talk

Advanced search

TBS job video interview.

(11 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

Lollipopslife17 Sat 25-May-19 14:08:01

Help please anyone. I just got an email from TSB asking to do a video interview. Can anyone whose done this before pls help by giving me hints on how do video interview are conducted? Please

OP’s posts: |
LilyMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 26-May-19 10:26:50

We're just giving this a bump for you, OP. We're going to move this to employment for you as we think you'll have a higher chance of some advice. flowers

Lollipopslife17 Sun 26-May-19 13:26:38

Thanks I would very much appreciate that.

DinkyTie Sun 26-May-19 13:30:06

I'm currently viewing these sorts of montage interviews.

Be professional, dress as if you're being interviewed, use a laptop in a room, not your phone and not in a busy area.

You'll get sent a link to access it and should give you a chance to practice it first.

Good luck!

Lollipopslife17 Thu 06-Jun-19 18:30:25

@DinkyTie thank you very much

Someaddedsugar Thu 06-Jun-19 18:35:11

I've never had a video interview however have interviewed candidates using Skype video calls in the past. I would recommend making sure your internet connection is strong prior to the interview just so that you don't have any awkward glitches etc.

I second DinkyTie with acting as though this is a face to face interview.

Lollipopslife17 Thu 06-Jun-19 19:48:48

@Someaddedsugar thanks a bunch.

Lollipopslife17 Thu 06-Jun-19 19:50:25

I wish I could get someone whose done TSB video interview respond here with the type of questions they ask(ed). That would be amazing

Someaddedsugar Thu 06-Jun-19 19:59:57

Good luck @Lollipopslife17 - you'll have to come back and let us know how you get on!

Lollipopslife17 Thu 06-Jun-19 20:13:15

@Someaddedsugar yes I would ta

Lollipopslife17 Mon 10-Jun-19 21:58:55

So, I did my video job interview today & I will post photos of the questions asked so that others know the type of questions to expect for the role of local banker customer assistant

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in