Help me decide what to do, please

(4 Posts)
Hueandcry Sun 10-Mar-19 19:46:44

Short version is I have 2 jobs, both part time. 1 is office based & the other in retail. Ideally I just want 1 full time job that pays enough. Had an interview last week for an office based ft job but won't know the outcome for a couple of weeks as they have other candidates to see. Meanwhile have been offered a ft job by the retailer I currently work it for. My choices are
a. do nothing & wait until I hear about the ft office role
b. accept the ft retail job
c. accept the ft retail job & then let them down if i get offered the ft office job
d. stay put in pt office job where I'm being relentlessly bullied by female boss
Please help me decide

OP’s posts: |
AllTheUserNamesAreTaken Sun 10-Mar-19 20:02:05

I’d go with c. You clearly and understandably want out of your current office job so taking the full time retail sounds best and then hopefully you will get the office job you’ve applied for

Hueandcry Sun 10-Mar-19 20:30:55

Thanks, seems obvious but I'm finding it so hard to decide. My son said the same though

OP’s posts: |
PerpendicularVincent Mon 11-Mar-19 13:04:01

I agree, don't stay anywhere you are being bullied, it will affect your health and isn't worth it.

I would take the FT retail role and keep looking for FT office roles.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in