Talk

Advanced search

Calling anyone that has a job!

(5 Posts)
StandAndBeCounted Fri 08-Feb-19 18:46:34

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to get as many people as I can to take part in a survey about employee satisfaction. It's for a work project. The aim of the project is to provide proof to employers that they would see better results if they provided better benefits. If I can get enough people to take part I should be able to do big things with it.

Here's the link to the survey . . .

www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/FVSPK7L

It only takes 3 minutes to complete. I'd be so grateful for you participation.

daisychain01 Fri 08-Feb-19 22:08:28

OP it's against MNHQ guidelines to post survey URLs on here.

TheFloofyOne Fri 08-Feb-19 22:10:23

I’m a bit confused.

You’re surveying the general public to show your employer that you need better benefits?

thewinkingprawn Fri 08-Feb-19 22:13:45

The survey is far too black and white - in my old workplace they could provide all the benefits they liked but the toxic, nasty culture that the board and senior management cultivated would never make it a nice place. Also for many people team building activities are not benefits, they are things to be endured. Travel benefits you would have to be more clear about what you mean here. Paid for travel? No business would sustain that. I know these surveys are not allowed anyway but you need to give it some more thought if you want some truly good research and outcomes from it.

babblingbumblingbandofbaboons Fri 08-Feb-19 22:18:13

Many of the benefits at my company don’t feature in your survey. Pension scheme, flexible and agile working, employee benefits programme (cashback, discounts etc), cycle to work scheme, generous annual leave, family friendly policies, support for professional development and further education, volunteering programme...to name but a few!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: