Talk

Advanced search

Networking! Flyers - Pls help with wording. Many Many Thanks

(9 Posts)
MaccaMacca Tue 03-Jul-07 20:56:00

Okay for bookeeping, paye, typing, invoices, quotations, credit control etc etc.

I am looking to work at home for a few local companies and would love some help with the wording for my flyers.

Many thanks.

I know its boring btw but essential

MaccaMacca Tue 03-Jul-07 21:09:40

pretty please

funnypeculiar Tue 03-Jul-07 21:10:36

um, where is it?

MaccaMacca Tue 03-Jul-07 21:18:08

where is what?

Its me.

I would like to do the above except tranfer this information onto a flyer with additional impressive bits if possible

MaccaMacca Tue 03-Jul-07 21:18:56

Oh I have no words yet...this is where you come in... see above for what I want to do

fryalot Tue 03-Jul-07 21:30:29

"BOOKKEEPING.... it's crap, isn't it?

That's why I will DO IT FOR YOU!

I can do all sorts of minor accounts, such as paye, invoices, credit control and I can also do your typing, invoices, letters etc.

ring maccamacca on 555 0055 for more details "

MaccaMacca Fri 06-Jul-07 09:19:09

that might work

Bouquetsofdynomite Fri 06-Jul-07 16:06:19

Adapted from my own virtual admin flyer:

Virtual Bookkeeper
Get the paperwork done without the hassle and costs of employing someone new!

My name is ... and I am a freelance bookkeeper, working from home in .... I have over 5yrs ... experience within various industries, private and public sector....

I charge just £10 per hour (less than an agency would charge you for my services as a temp), am very flexible and do not take up valuable space in your office. I'm a quick learner and enthusiastic with bags of common sense.

These are the things I can do for you from home:

MaccaMacca Fri 06-Jul-07 18:15:33

Now thats very good.

I shall cut and paste right away......

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: