Talk

Advanced search

Bullied and want to leave

(6 Posts)
Bombardier25966 Wed 26-Sep-18 18:48:47

Are you not going to have to work until Christmas anyway?

If you don't want to make a formal complaint then I just wouldn't tell anyone why you're leaving. And if they ask, give them a big smile and tell them you're going to travel the world in a canoe.

Karmin Wed 26-Sep-18 18:43:16

Go for supply, but to be honest, no matter what you tell them, they may not care. Sometimes you just don't get on with people, and if you haven't done anything about it in 8 years. They may see it that there is nothing wrong with their behaviour. In which case, why not see the term through?

KTC19 Wed 26-Sep-18 18:14:27

If you are a teacher you are probably a member of a union. Contact their regional office and tell them you’d like to raise a grievance x

HoleyCoMoley Wed 26-Sep-18 16:16:14

Just leave, can you do some locum work or take a few months off. Don't waste time thinking of excuses, you'll never see them again and you will have a great life to look forward to without any hassle and petty bullying.wine

Lucy001 Tue 25-Sep-18 21:08:07

I'm sorry, but unless you are a really good liar, then nothing you say will be believable. Why haven't you done something about it in eight years?

Onlyme100 Tue 25-Sep-18 20:24:17

I've been teaching for 8years in this place and have been bullied by the same group since. It's not shouting irvswearing but more being left out of social events, indirectly saying things, ignoring me .....basically ostracizing. I can't help eve I've stuck it out as I didn't want them to think they pushed me out. I want to leave and get my life back. I don't want them to win. What can I say to show them that I'm moving on and up? I can't find a job yet as there's nothing till January and I need to leave asap. I want to tell them that I'm starting something up? Going to work for hubby? Anything instead of I'm quitting because if you! Please help and save my sanity and dignity.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in