So worried

(8 Posts)
PatheticNurse Wed 04-Jul-18 14:52:35

I completed a surveymonkey staff survey via my department's Facebook page.

I filled it in truthfully. I have now found out that Surveymonkey isn't confidential/anonymous.

I am so worried about what l put.

Can l be disciplined for it?

OP’s posts: |
Jeni29 Wed 04-Jul-18 14:56:07

I don’t think they can, why send out a survey if they didn’t want honesty. I’m taking a good potion was open questions otherwise they could have steered it for the answers they wanted.
If they bring it up, I’d just be honest and say that improvements cannot be made unless they are aware of the situation. Staff happiness = better customer experience

mummastripes Wed 04-Jul-18 14:56:33

When you were asked to fill it in- was anything said like 'no person will be questioned directly about answers'?

Were you constructive with your honesty?

PatheticNurse Wed 04-Jul-18 15:02:55

mummastripes - no disclaimer made.

Some were tick boxes but other's asked for comments. The comments l made were all backed up with examples. I didn't just write "l don't like xxxx" it would be "l find it difficult to be in charge as l feel my decisions are challenged by my seniors who then override my decsions, for example xxx happened ...."

Jeni29 Wed 04-Jul-18 15:14:03

I wouldn’t worry, if they do pick you up on it, it’s most likely proving your points made in the survey. Also, it could have been created by their seniors due to complaints already made

PatheticNurse Wed 04-Jul-18 15:41:14

Unfortunately l have been previously subjected to bullying behaviour. I just don't want that to start again

Jeni29 Wed 04-Jul-18 15:59:46

You spend a lot of time at work, probably not helpful but if it is going to happen I don’t think they survey will make any difference, it will just give them a reason. Try not to worry and if things get bad it’s time to move on, however you choose to deal with it, whether that be HR, new department, new job etc.
Chin up

PatheticNurse Wed 04-Jul-18 16:48:15

I really like my job and being a recently single parent with a disabled child, the hours l have negotiated give me a good work/life balance.

Now l might have mucked all that up. Wish I'd never done the survey now.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in