Talk

Advanced search

Support coordinator Interview. Please I need advice.

(20 Posts)
GodsBreathofSunshine Sat 23-Sep-17 09:24:26

Hi,
I'm new here. I applied for internal job of a support coordinator without seeing the person spec or job description. I've been a support worker for 6yrs, so I applied for it using basic general info on person spec. Been new to the company, I didn't really think I would be called for interview. But then, I prayed a simple prayer of faith, that God should help me get it if it's His plan for me. To my surprise, I've been called for interview and I'm panicking.

I don't know what I'm expected to know, I don't even know whether it's a lower paid job because my family is really struggling financially now, pls does anybody have an idea or experience in this job? I don't know how to prepare for the interview.
PLEASE HELP ANYBODY. The interview is in less than 2weeks.

Thank you immensely in advance
😘😘🙏🏾🙏🏾

AgentProvocateur Sat 23-Sep-17 09:35:38

Why on earth would you apply for a job without seeing the job description or person spec? That's bonkers. hmm

GodsBreathofSunshine Sat 23-Sep-17 12:54:09

Yes mrs perfect. You've never made a mistake in your life. Ha!! 😱😱🙄🙄

GodsBreathofSunshine Sat 23-Sep-17 12:55:28

Yes mrs PERFECT. You've never made a blunder before. Is this the kind of response you give here?? Ha!!! 😱😱🙄🙄

iMatter Sat 23-Sep-17 12:56:41

Can't you get hold of the job spec now?

Hoppinggreen Sat 23-Sep-17 13:53:50

I wouldn't worry
If God wants you to get the job then you will

AgentProvocateur Sat 23-Sep-17 16:28:36

Yes, I've made mistakes. Just noneas daft as applying for a job with no idea what the job descrition or salary were. But if you come across at the interview as deranged as you appear on here, such details will be irrelevant.

GertiesEyebrow Sat 23-Sep-17 22:27:50

It's not a big deal.
Where did you see the job advertised or why not drop the recruiters an email asking for another copy?

00100001 Sun 24-Sep-17 22:39:23

Just get a copy of the job spec....

BlessYourCottonSocks Sun 24-Sep-17 22:44:43

You don't sound terribly Christian in your responses to Agent.

It's an internal job and none of us know who you work for. What makes you think we could possibly guess what 'support co-ordinator' means - or whether it is lower paid than your current job - particularly as you've failed to identify what that is, or what you earn.

We're not omniscient...

MyBrilliantDisguise Mon 25-Sep-17 13:42:16

You don't sound Christian at all!

Kelsoooo Mon 25-Sep-17 13:48:12

How bizarre...

Kelsoooo Mon 25-Sep-17 13:48:12

How bizarre...

GeillisTheWitch Mon 25-Sep-17 17:26:12

If God wants you to get the job then you will

grin

ilovesooty Mon 25-Sep-17 17:29:03

It's unclear exactly what the job is and in what setting so I'm not sure what advice you are expecting.

Groovee Mon 25-Sep-17 17:32:04

Can't you search ch online for the job spec?

LadyInDread Mon 25-Sep-17 18:19:38

Ask Jesus to sit in with you, like a Union Rep from God.

shadydelta Tue 26-Sep-17 17:44:43

Im a support coordinator are u still looking for advice?

ChocolateDoll Tue 26-Sep-17 22:43:18

No doubt it is a test. I'm sure you will be welcomed into the Holy Order of Support Coordinators with open arms.

Buck3t Wed 27-Sep-17 06:20:58

Geez louise I’m no believer, but a desperate person asked for help, she’s first called bonkers, then told her response wasn’t christian. You feckers realise she wasn’t asking for an opinion on what she did wrong but rather assistance on how to correct her mistake. If she’s a newby, way to make her feel welcome. Or don’t you people welcome ‘bonkers’?

PS for those actually answering, above wasn’t meant for you

OP hope you weren’t scared away

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now