Talk

Advanced search

How to find good staff?

(2 Posts)
holisticbeauty Thu 11-May-17 19:24:23

Hi Mums, I don't know if anyone can help me. I have my own business (a beauty salon / holistic clinic). I am finding it really difficult to find part time therapists. I would love to reach mums who are wanting to come back into the industry or are wanting to start in it but where would be the best place to advertise? Ive tried gumtree and indeed. I thought about the mumsnet job site but there are no beauty job advertised so im not sure if thats the right place (and its very expensive). If anyone out there can help me if would be really apprciated. Thank you. x

redexpat Fri 12-May-17 11:53:06

Is there a local facebook group? For jobs, or for Mums?

Does your clinic have a website with join us on it? Have you enteted the words that people may search?

Have you tried contacting those who do similar work from home? They might want more reliable hours, they may also know of someone else who is looking.

Is there a local college? Do they have a course noticeboard you could advertise on?

Is there a trade union or professional association that has a newsletter or fb page?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now