My flexible working request was approved, I asked for a set period of time part time hours. I've been working this for some time and have just been asked by my employer to return to full time early as they want me to do additional work that would require full time. Where do I stand on this if I decide I don't wish to. Can they change my job or make me redundant because of it? I did ask what the alternative was but was told that we would discuss that if I decided not to go full time. I'm uncomfortable with making a decision without knowing what the alternative is. My son has a few issues and I'm undecided whether it would be better for him to have an extra day in nursery or an extra day at home.