Talk

Advanced search

HELP HELP! – It’s all about Easter

(4 Posts)
hazelward27 Thu 13-Apr-17 15:08:55

Hiya Ladies,

I really need your help. I have an interview on Tuesday that I’m stressing about. It’s with a good company and it’s for a fantastic job. I really must not screw it up (no pressure).

I need to present a customer plan around Easter (sounds simple right?). I’ve asked the company to share some of their customer insight (which they won’t –typical!). This is a real shame because it would help me shape my ideas to give the customers what they actually want.

So I thought I’d show initiative and build my own customer data - which is where you guys come in.

I need to understand:
-What Easter promotions you would like to see in your local supermarket?
-What are your favourite Easter products?
-What are your favourite Easter Eggs?
-What Easter experience would you and your family like to see in your local supermarket i.e. an Easter hunt, or egg decorating etc
-Finally if I had a magic wand, what Easter products would you create?
When I was little I always wanted a large Cadburys cream egg filled with goo that I could eat with a spoon – ha!

I really do appreciate your help and any interview advise you can share.

Thanks

BellyBean Thu 13-Apr-17 15:13:32

You would have thought the supermarkets would already have this nailed. The only thing I can think of are egg stickers hidden around the isles with letters that make up a word, perhaps with a prize for getting it (but how to administer).

I'd like Easter eggs that aren't chocolate, dunno what tho.

hazelward27 Thu 13-Apr-17 15:17:38

Hey the non-choc egg I think is a fab idea. Thanks bellybean (smile)

Blankiefan Thu 13-Apr-17 19:17:02

Ecommerce and gamification are both big trends in grocery. Could you do an Easter hunt around the store with QR codes unlocking a smartphone clue (read by an animated Easter bunny).

Use as opportunity to collect email addresses for future marketing (tho watch out for data protection stuff).

Maybe completing the hunt could pick a discount voucher or small prize or Easter craft activity ideas for back home / etc?

Is the job selling chocolate?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now