Talk

Advanced search

Is it going tits up?

(2 Posts)
Millionairerow Wed 26-Oct-16 12:43:38

Started a new job in June. Got really good probation review. Excellents across the board. Was working closely with one director though I knew a new one was being hired to be my boss. The company we work with is incredibly disorganised but are installing systems which will help with this but kind of in a holding pattern with them till the end of the year. The new boss has arrived and trying to make organisation out of chaos. We've been trying to do this but it's a slow process. Anyway looks like my new boss wants to go in and tell them to get organised with my main contacts- I feel he's going over my head. These guys are all about relationships so I'm concerned. Not only for his comms with him but with the feeling that I think he thinks I'm crap! WWYD?

StickyProblem Wed 26-Oct-16 12:46:44

I think it's your new boss's job to go over your head smile
How do you get on with the new boss? He will have to find his place in it all. Can you leave some of the politics to him while you get on with other stuff? If you have been well thought of, as long as you and the new boss get on, it should all be ok...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now