Talk

Advanced search

Lloyds Banking Group Interview and Roleplay!

(3 Posts)
NowhereMan Tue 13-Sep-16 09:43:56

I have applied for an apprenticeship at lloyds bank for home insurance banker customer adviser! It is so important that I get this apprenticeship for many reason! I was just wandering if any of you work at a bank or have done very similar interviews and can give me some tips on how to 100% get this job.

Many thanks,
Nowhereman

daisychain01 Thu 15-Sep-16 08:11:41

very similar interviews

What info has the company given you as regards what they expect you to do. Difficult to advise you without more info

Sosidges Thu 15-Sep-16 10:45:52

Quite often in an interview they will ask you to give examples of things like
"Can you tell me about a time you worked as team/went above and beyond for someone/overcame a difficult situation", type of thing. Try to practice In your head various scenarios. They they will ask you for outcomes, so think it through thoroughly.

Role plays are not about trying to catch you out or trick you. They are more to see what type of personality you have. Don't try to second guess what they are looking for. Be yourself, don't be afraid to say, I can't think of an answer just now. May I come back to that.

Good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now