Should i stay or should i go ?

(5 Posts)
porthtowanone Sat 10-Oct-15 20:14:57

Think I probably know the answer to this already but would appreciate other peoples perspective of this ,I recently left a job I had been in for a long time to go to another company ,slightly more money but a lot nearer to home ,its a very small company about 6 employees ,the manager was lovely at the interview but is vile to say the least ,throws things at people ,swears ,makes crude remarks about females ,the thought of going back on Monday is making me ill ,should I cut my losses and leave now and hopefully find another job ( I cant afford to be out of work for long ) ,or go back try stick it out until I find another job ,hes not going to change is he ?Thanks in advance

mrstweefromtweesville Sat 10-Oct-15 20:15:47

leave.

Wheels79 Sat 10-Oct-15 20:21:39

I reckon you've got 4-8 weeks before it looks like a significant gap on your work history so if you know you want to go start making an effort exit plan now. Why don't you contact some recruitment agencies to see if there is any temp work going that would tide you over while you look for a permanent job?

porthtowanone Mon 12-Oct-15 23:05:57

After today I give up ,am going ,just hope I get a new job fast ! But its so unfair !

feathers Sun 03-Jan-16 19:16:57

Did you go? have you found new job? Am thinking of doing the same as you as don't like my new job.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now