Talk

Advanced search

Moving on

(3 Posts)
Edgarallan Mon 20-Jul-15 23:51:39

Just wanted to see if anyone else is going through a change in their work situation?
I have recently left my job in very difficult circumstances and want advice on how to move on from this experience. I feel like I dont have any closure on leaving the business as I feel that I pretty much left through the back door under a rain cloud! I didn't really get the chance to say goodbye to my colleagues or customers and that I am now in limbo land, not knowing whether to look for a new job, take some time out or just enjoy my DS for the summer!

bilbodog Tue 21-Jul-15 14:07:23

sorry this has happened. I am going through something similar at the moment. sounds like you might need to give yourself some time to get over it and enjoy the summer - if you can afford to be out of work. Hope something much better comes along. I'm still trying to work out what to do here - could be constructive dismissal, but don't know yet. Good luck.

Edgarallan Wed 22-Jul-15 22:06:13

Bilbodog sounds like you have had a rough time, make sure if you are in constructive dismissal type situation that you get some independent legal advice sooner rather than later, I was almost in the position of resigning and claiming constructive dismissal but luckily was offered a settlement agreement before it got to that. hang in there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now