Talk

Advanced search

work issue

(5 Posts)
Ssali04 Fri 17-Jul-15 10:55:35

I am currently on suspension and due a disciplinary hearing which I cannot go through due to stress and considering resigning. the suspension has knocked my confidence and the investigation report made it worse as some issues were not true.

flowery Fri 17-Jul-15 14:17:05

Not sure what you're asking? Have you been to see your doctor if you're suffering with stress?

Ssali04 Fri 17-Jul-15 16:36:05

Hi l have been but he has asked me to go back home and go back if the systoms continue

bilbodog Tue 21-Jul-15 14:10:37

have you looked at possible constructive dismissal?

MissLegal02 Tue 21-Jul-15 17:06:00

Have you told the Company that you are unable to attend the disciplinary hearing? If you are suffering from stress and cannot attend you should ask your doctor for a note, to avoid them thinking you are simply avoiding the disciplinary. Once you feel better, I think you then attend the disciplinary hearing so that you can defend yourself, as you do not want them deciding your fate in your absence.

If depends how serious the allegations are, but I would not resign for the moment as you may be able to return to work when you feel better and still have a job.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now