Advanced search

mumsnet work

Find the perfect family friendly job

Employment/career change queries

(1 Post)
Mrsrichmond89 Tue 14-Jul-15 13:22:45


No idea if anyone can help. I am currently working for county council' was employed by nhs under agenda for change. Over 2 years service for NHS before we were taken over by county council.
I am looking to move locations and start a new career with a different nhs next year, however I don't know whether I can transfer my service to the new nhs. We are trying for baby and don't want to lose my maternity benefits.
So 2 main questions:
1. If I move will I be able to transfer my service

2. will this mean I can have the full maternity as I've been working over a year with NHS? Or does the year start again as its a new branch of NHS

Very long question please help anyone who knows...none of my employers can answer this question and don't want to risk leaving if I lose maternity and only get stat mat pay.


Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: