Talk

Advanced search

Dilemma

(6 Posts)
Fluffyears Sun 12-Jul-15 10:44:36

I am searching for a new job as I am being bullied (quite subtly) by my manager an one senior. I dread going to work and spend most of my time there on the verge of teas. It's so sad as I used to like my job until these two were employed last year. I am very employable with good skills so hopefully a new job won't take long in my sector.

Now the dilemma once o find a suitable job I will have an exit interview with a representative from HR. Should I be honest and open the can of worms about the behaviour I have faced? Or should I just leave it since I am getting out for a quiet life? Most likely if i am honest a grievance will be initiated and wonder if this affects my reference?

Rafflesway Sun 12-Jul-15 16:30:35

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Fluffyears Sun 12-Jul-15 16:43:21

Thank you so much. I already have monday dread and could just sit and bawl my eyes out. Well don you for getting out, unhealthy politics is a very good phrase I will remember that. i just need to get away, far away from it all. Thank you for your helpful and inspiring reply flowers

Rafflesway Sun 12-Jul-15 20:22:30

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

RandomMess Sun 12-Jul-15 20:29:34

You could contact HR once again after you are settled in your new post and they have your references if you wish to embellish on the bullying - I say this only so any future complaints by other employees will hopefully be taken seriously.

Fluffyears Sun 12-Jul-15 22:33:24

I have documented a lot of the stuff and ant further 'informal' chats I will ask for them to be written up and signed that might put the wind up him. Thank you for the advice and support.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now