I'm on holiday that week! It's for a university admin job and I thought they'd reject me without telling me having waited 4 weeks. I've told them that I can't make it by email and have offered to attend either before or after that week. Are they likely to reschedule? Really gutted.
It may depend on how many other candidates they have who can make the date, and whether they have a hope in hell of getting the interviewers back together for another date.
You've done all you can - they could have told you in the application process when they expected to hold interviews (although I'd imagine they didn't know themselves) and it's up to them now. Fingers crossed.