Talk

Advanced search

Job spec - help needed please

(2 Posts)
Simsim1 Mon 10-Mar-14 23:51:32

Background is that I gave up full time employment in August 2010 with a view to finding something part time and more local to enable me to be at home more with dc. Got pregnant and now have another dc aged 2, so have been a sahm since 2010. I would like to apply for an admin based job in a school, however in their person spec they ask for evidence of continued professional development and awareness of current and developing technology. What can I say on my application or at possible interview? I did lots of training courses in my last job but have not done anything since then. The job is quite numbers based and requires a lot data handling. Any advice would be much appreciated.

HolidayCriminal Tue 11-Mar-14 19:29:09

Have you learnt how to do anything at home, installed an OS, installed any software, have Android devices or created & managed a database (like even just spending accounts)? You'll have to be a little creative, I think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now