Advanced search

Lost my job!!!

(2 Posts)
tinker316 Thu 25-Apr-13 14:49:13

I had a meeting with work today & they have dismissed me confused
I am a single parent that rents privately & have no clue what I am going 2 do!
I don't know who 2 inform or contact?!?! Ian devastated!
Any help/info will be very much appreciatedx x

ThePskettiIncident Thu 25-Apr-13 14:57:53

How long had you been their employee? And on what terms were you dismissed?

You can contact the job centre to get the ball rolling for a jsa or income support claim. Also contact housing at the council for a claim form and tax credits to amend your claim.

Sorry you're going through this

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: