Talk

Advanced search

mumsnet work

Find the perfect family friendly job

Public liability insurance

(5 Posts)
RubysmumX Tue 16-May-06 08:34:36

Does anyone know where I could obtain Public liability insurance from? I will be running an arts session in a local library and apparently need this before I start. ta!

Kelly1978 Tue 16-May-06 09:12:17

try ur bank or existing insurers, lots also insure business.

Skribble Tue 16-May-06 14:51:12

Most insurance advisors can sort you out with this and can also do packages which will insure equipment and personal effects also. Try an independant insurance advisor, even if you end up contacting the company direct you can let them do the leg work.

I found one on the high street when I was looking for a quote for a shop.

If there any associations for what yo do they might provide a good rate for public liability, if I get mine through the Market traders Association for my stall it is much cheaper in fact it is part of the membership benefits, there might be something similar for what you do.

RubysmumX Tue 16-May-06 22:26:04

thanks for your replies. will try your suggestions! did come across one insurance company today that deals with this kind of thing, not sure if it will be the most competitive though so may shop around.

ayla99 Sat 27-May-06 23:44:54

Morton Michel insurance for groups

Don't know if this one would be appropriate?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: