Advanced search

mumsnet work

Find the perfect family friendly job

How do i sponsor or get a manny visa?-

(3 Posts)
self Mon 12-Nov-12 12:56:34

I have been living in Southern Africa and my son who is four is now fluent in Shona and i am afraid that he might lose this language . I wish to get a Manny from Zimbabwe . How do i go about getting a visa for the person. I have advertised locally as well though it would be good to have the manny who looked after him for 3 years to come here and continue.
I have gone on the UK border agency website but can't seem to find anything .

thank you.

flowery Mon 12-Nov-12 15:40:57


self Mon 12-Nov-12 18:28:53

Oh flowery you are heaven sent. Thank you so much.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: