Talk

Advanced search

Need quick urgent help please please

(5 Posts)
jaabaar Fri 19-Oct-12 08:17:59

Hi All,

I have been made redundant a few days ago, last day is end December.

Yesterday I saw a perfect job advert! Had to very quickly do my CV/covering l etter. I havent been to any interviews for past 10 years!!

1st question: Shall I mention in the covering letter that I have been made redundant?

2nd question and HUGE favour: Could I email to anyone the CV and mostly covering letter, just to have a very quick look? I know I am asking for a lot......and I have to hand it the CV by today around 15.00!!....

thank you very much for anyone who finds the time to help me! xx

x

bunjies Fri 19-Oct-12 08:30:36

No, do not mention the redundancy. The covering letter should address how you are suited to the job. If you have a job description or person specification then you should give examples of how you demonstrate competence in those areas. Good luck!

jaabaar Fri 19-Oct-12 13:24:33

bump

please.... thanks

CharminglyOdd Fri 19-Oct-12 17:43:31

I am sorry I missed this as I would have had a look for you. I have my fingers crossed all goes well! In future try posting requests in the Chat topic as I did this when job hunting and found people who were willing to help quickly smile

jaabaar Thu 01-Nov-12 13:07:47

Dear CharminglyOdd,

Thank you so much for having offered, kind of you!
X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now